Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Five and My Age-ed-ness

 

I'm 23.  

It always sounds strange when your birthday comes and you have to actually think about how old you are when someone asks.  I still think of myself between the ages of 15-18.  I probably always will.  It's not that they were the best years of my life, it's just that I feel that young.  Although, I must say, I am infinitely more happy than I was when I was 16. 

In my short life I have been a blonde, a brunette, a FIRE ENGINE red head, a variation of all three, and finally a brunette again.  I have been arrested, in debt, and have had my lip pierced twice (once on this very day 4 years ago on the Las Vegas Strip).  I have broken one bone and I have laughed so hard I peed my pants (Don't fret - I was 5).  I have learned what it means to be really satisfied with life.  

Life is beautiful and I have been extremely blessed.



F

R

I

D

A

Y


F

I

V

E

l
l
l
l
V

Beautiful flowers!  Like Tupips and Daisey's! (Thanks Mr. S and Office!)

Sleeping in.

The parents who gave me life and then gave me everything else.

Greeting Card's.

People who want to make you feel special just because you were born.



Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment