Thursday, February 11, 2010

I GUESS It's Gonna Be Fine:)

It is still unclear to me why I posted when I was in one of those world-is-going-to-end-because-I'm-never-gonna-get-all-my-shit-done kind of moods.  I feel a slightly guilty for having written that very depressing post. 

After having said (or written) my peace, I left work.  As I drove away, I called Mr. S. like I do everyday, and just like the day before he asked, "How was your day?"  My answer "fine" cracked, and because the only way I know how to cope when I feel powerless is cry, you bet your behind that's what I did.  I very seriously thought - woe is my life. I will spare you the details of why I felt so overwhelmed, because frankly, it's boring, but for the record, I do agree that I was being a boob. 

But you know, I would love to thank the big man upstairs for coming up with the whole husband idea because Mr. S somehow pulled me out of my misery just before I had to walk into class.  Pat on the back for you big man, and pat on the butt for you husband. 

Anywhozzle, I am feeling much better.  I am even back to talking in my sleep.  Apparently last night I even exclaimed, "Wow, that's how much you pee in a week!?"  I think the oddness of the sentence speaks for itself, but please, whatever you do, laugh, because c'mon, WHO says THAT!?

1 comment:

  1. For the love! You are a nut!! You should write a book about all the ransom things that people say in their sleep:)

    ReplyDelete