Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Five

I know I have slacked on my Friday Five, but I am oh so back in the swing of things. 

  1. My fabulous husband who brings home chocolate ice cream upon the news that we wouldn't close on our home this week.  He knows me so well.  His thoughtfulness knows no limits.  Love him so much.
  2. My awesome sister-in-law sent the best online card just in time to make us laugh our buns off.
  3. Homework to occupy my free time.
  4. The Marriage Ref.  I laughed so so so hard last night.  How can you not be grateful for something that makes you cry because you are laughing so hard? How come strange people are so fun to watch?!
  5. Getting to go out to my favorite restaurant and chat it up with my lovely friend Abby tonight.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment