Friday, May 14, 2010

Because I WANT To, That's Why.


I am out of school for the summer. 

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!

I could not be more thrilled about the possibility of finishing things that have been put off now that I no longer owe my soul to studying.  Can I get a whoop-whoop!?

The summer to-do list situation is as follows:

1) Commence home decorating.  Starting with the bathroom I use to get ready.

I bought this shower curtain:




I needed some color in my life, so I bought a sunshine shower curtain.

I really want to put these things in the bathroom to incorporate the yellow:

(On a much smaller scale..... design cred Caitlin Wilson Designs)



(Jamali Gardens)

And, one or two of the following prints from Lisa Golightly.  I found her on Etsy, and think she is fabulous!


2) Teach Bruce Almightly sweet tricks.  For instance, if I said "Kill the Nazis" he would crawl on ground like he was sneaking into a Nazi camp.  I've heard of a dog actually doing that.  Love it.

and;

3) I know my blog has become a weight complaint zone at times.  I'm sorry.  I have lost 8.5 pounds on weight watchers in last 6 weeks.  I am really happy about that, and it's not easy, but I'm feeling pretty good.  I understand the fundementals of loosing weight, so obviously that is not the issue.  My problems reside in my belief system, and my relationship with food.  I am using my time off this summer to understand what I am trying to fill with food, and change my copping mechanisms. 

I am so stoked for the summa!  Wahhooooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment