Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Promise to Love You, Even if You Pee on My Rug - And Everywhere Else.

Lately:

We finished our first home DIY project!  BIG SHOCKER - I am not handy.  Your surprised right?  Me either.  Anywho, it actually went very well!  I even helped put up mortar, sheets of tile, and grout.  Go my team!  It was really messy, but I think our kitchen survived.  Thanks to Mr. S and his hard work, we finished, and I think it looks super cool, like so:


BEFORE








AFTER



(Sorry about the dishtowels - they look like they are taking over my oven!)


While de-cluttering the kitchen in attempts to take these after pictures, Bruce bopped around the opposite corner of the island where I could not see him and wizzed (he had been taken outside 10 minutes prior). As I went around the island to check on my REALLY-Really-really cute puppy, I stepped in his little surprise.  Oh dog.  You did not.  Not after all of this potty training we have done.  He was then demoted to on REALLY-Really-really cute. 

Thinking he had it out of his system, after cleaning the unsanitized portion of the floor, and then sticking my foot in the sink to wash off, I look behind me to see Bruce make another puddle on my rug.  Foot still in the sink mind you.  What the freak dog!?  Demoted again to REALLY-Really-really cute.  As I go to grab him to take him out, he runs, and as he runs, he wizzes on the third side of the island.  How much can he pee!?  HOLY CRAP!  He has lost all his really really's and is only sorta-kinda-maybe cute (maybe in the morning).  Mr. S came and took him away for a nice long walk so I could cool off.


Moral of the story, apparently a dog can cry for attention. Give it to him regardless of how the kitchen looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment