Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rufella

Remember Rufus?  I killed him, all by myself, and I felt proud of my overcoming my arachnid phobia. 

His wife, Rufella came for revenge this morning. While I was nekkid getting dressed for work.

She too was very big.
You know what I did?

(Obviously, I got dressed first - NOBODY wants a spider to jump or fall on you while your nekkid!)

As liberating as killing Ruf was,I am a married woman who is not ashamed to ask for saving.  I puppy-dog-eyed my really hot husband and begged him to take care of it.  He totally did, and didn't even flinch.

Sorry Rufus, but I am sure you are glad to be rejoined with Rufella in spider heaven.  Don't send any of your friends to my current residence or future residence.  Thanks man!



1 comment:

  1. So stinkin funny!

    Nekkid? You kill me!

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete