Friday, April 30, 2010

Insert Homework Break Here!

Just because it was the last week of class does not mean I get a break from homework, no siree bob.  That happens next week.  But, I need a little breakaroo from writting papers, so this is me slacking.  Here is a small update until I can blog regularly like the good ole' days.  Ready?



*I am reeeaaaallly excited for summer.

*Yours truly taught Bruce how to sit and shake, and Mr. S even taught him to give kisses (and I was truly proud!).  I intend to spend the summer teaching him a myriad of new tricks like how to walk on a leash and not to bite his owners face - you know, all that super advanced stuff;)

*I enjoyed a much needed day off from work yesterday, and I got to sleep in on Wednesday.  My work has some seriously sweet benefits! 

*We got grass!!!!  Now our beloved pooch can wizz in our own yard.

*I lost 2.4 pounds this week.  Hallefreakingluiah! 

*And, I love my life.



the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment