Friday, April 23, 2010

It's a Dog's Life.


Hola, I am Bruce.

Sorry, Paige is making sure I don't wizz all over the house or chew the cabinets right now so she's been too busy to blog.  As you can see in my picture, I look so tough but I wear a fleece turtleneck sweater(that dad likes to call a cape to make me feel more manly) because I freeze my little kahonaze off in the cold. 

I am pretty much the cutest dog ever.  The vet told me, so it must be true. 


I think everything tastes good.  Like weeds, tennis shoes, rugs, couch cushions, and argyle socks.  Especially argyle socks.  I am not quite sure why, but mom thinks I am serious mischief. 


I just make this face.  She forgives me and wants kiss my face off. 

Well I gotta go because I have some crotches to sniff.  Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment