Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Odds and Ends

Here is an update on our current life status:

Shane has been offered a position as a Laker's announcer which will require us to move to Los Angeles.  YAY!!!!  It is actually perfect for me because I have always dreamed of being able to take my acting career to the next level - and heck, now I can go to Disneyland all the time.  Anyway, Bruce has contracted a canine version of herpes because the female dog hoes in the neighborhood can't seem to keep thier paws off of him - geez!  Lastley, we found out are preggo.  With twins.  I couldn't be more excited! 





That is so obviously not our current life status, but that was fun!  Just so we are clear - no Laker's announcing (although he does get a lot of practice yelling like a coach), I cannot act to save my life, Bruce is canine STD free, and I am definitely not preggo - no twins in sight:)

For some reason I feel the need to tell you that I haven't blogged in forever like you noticed. Sorry man, I'm just really boring these days. It's summer, I am not going to school, and between the reading and the nightly walks I have been pretty content. I would have like to say I have been too busy to blog, because sometimes I am, and I know people who are, and I really get it. I just dang well haven't felt like bloggin'. And that's the truth (also, I really wanted to start a sentence with the word 'and' to piss off my elementary school teachers - TAKE THAT!)

Now, for a really real update:

My phone fell out of my pocket into a toilet.  That was fun.  I cried when Mr. S told me I could only buy a $20 replacement...............

................I cried because I was hormonal - my monthly friend was late.  The longer I waited for my friend to show, the more convinced I was were were SOOOOOOO not ready yet, and although she did eventually show 3 or 4 days later, I now have no doubts about where we are at on the kid front...............

...............And because we are not ready for children, neither is Bruce.  He is getting his manliness removed tomorrow.  Hopefully he won't take his anger out on me...............

...............like he did last week when I wanted to take a nap, and danggit, he wanted to play.  He protested my nap by pawing at my face with dull doggie nails.  Love it.  It looked less serious that it felt I tell you!  I think he wanted to be outside..............

................Where I have learned and taken a liking to mowing the lawn.  In fact, I did so last night at about 9:30.  Now that I think of it, I hope our neighbors don't hate me.  It's just that it was cool outside, and I thought that was prime time for mowing.  Maybe that was a bad idea.  I can just imagine the kids in the neighborhood - "Oh her, the crazy boxer lady who mows past my bedtime, what a loser!"


Well, I think that covers it.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You had me on the edge of my seat!!! My goodness! $20 for a replacement! I would die!!!

    Just wait until you really have a surprise pregnancy! Every time your friend doesn't show up on time, it freaks the crap out of you. Even if your hubby has been fixed! Still freaky:)

    ReplyDelete