Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Pink Water Bottle May Kill Me

I have been making a very serious effort at drinking my 8 glasses of water a day - approx. 64 oz.  It's great, BUT I have two issues with acclimating to this kind of lifestyle:

1) It's so much water.  I can litteraly hear my stomach sloshing- I am sure this has happened to you.  The other night as I layed in bed I noticed I sound like an ocean.  Let's have an honesty moment here, I don't want to think of my body, in any comparison, to the largest mass on the planet. 

2) It's so much water.  My bladder can't take it.  After 23 years of drinking around 2 glasses a day - this is overload.  Just yesterday I drank the entire days water quota while I was at work.  I could tell they thought I was ill because I had to pee 4,382 times.  They practically paid me to pee yesterday.  For the love.

I must say though, I am feeling much better.  Maybe the biologists and doctors are really onto something here.....:)

1 comment:

  1. I am with you! I feel like I am pregnant all over again!! Ahhh!!!! Thank goodness for the stock up of t.p at Costco:)

    ReplyDelete