Thursday, February 24, 2011

"It Has Been So Long Since I Blogged That I Don't Remember How To Get Into My Blog"

That title is exactly what I said as I was trying to hack into my blog just now.  Oy Vey! 

There were even rumors of a phantom blogging around here.....Sounds kind of exciting!

Truth is, I have missed blogging, but I have been in a state that I didn't feel appropriate to blog about.  It's not you, really, it was me!!!!  Maybe I needed a small or large life adjustment (hint: maybe always means yes in Sovician)? I am changing careers - again! Try really hard to stifle your surprise.


I will blog more about that Tuesday. 
 
Anyway.

Today I had the realization that I become extremely passionate about all sorts of things when it is about that time of the month.  Truely!  I become all letter writting, petition signing, and justice seeking.  For instance, I adopt words like unfathamable! and obsurd!  It's kind of fun somtimes, this monthly alter ego.  She's all sorts of assertive that I am not.  Acutually, she is fun until she turns all weepy and unreasonable.  I don't claim that as a permanent part of my personality either.

Anyway.

This blod entry was pretty random, but hey, credit for blogging once in a blue moon!

Excuse me while I get back to The Big Bang Theory and a little bit of this:




1 comment: